Club Director & Coach of MWWC
Sam has coached Michigan West wrestling club since its inception in 2013 and currently serves as the Director of High School Development for Michigan USA Wrestling. He has developed a year round training regiment for Michigan West wrestlers and continues to drive the quality of wrestling in Michigan. As an athlete, Sam was an NCAA D2 All American at Pitt Johnstown and wrestled for legendary Coach Pat Pecora who became NCAA wrestling's all time winningest coach in 2020. Outside of coaching wrestling, Sam is a veteran Edward Jones Financial Advisor and has a business in Berrien Springs, MI.
- Founder of Michigan West Wrestling Club
- Coached, mentored, and developed many youth and high school state champions, state place winners, national champions, and All American wrestlers.
- Committed to year round development for Folkstyle, Freestyle, and Greco Roman Wrestling.
College Wrestling -
Pitt Johnstown Athlete Profile
- 2016 NCAA D2 All-American @ Pitt-Johnstown
- 3X NCAA D2 National Qualifier (’14,’15,’16)
- 2X PSAC All-Conference (’15,’16)